Migrate email from hotmai.com to live.co.uk
Neil
2008-06-03 13:11:02 UTC
I have been trying to migrate from hotmail.com to live.co.uk with trueswitch and it wont do it because it has to be live.com and not live.co.uk

I want to move all me emails, calendar,messenger and contacts over.

How can I migrate?
StephenB
2008-06-03 16:59:30 UTC
Post by Neil
I have been trying to migrate from hotmail.com to live.co.uk with trueswitch and it wont do it because it has to be live.com and not live.co.uk
I want to move all me emails, calendar,messenger and contacts over.
How can I migrate?
I'm not sure that this is possible, but you can try contacting Trueswitch
support:
http://secure5.trueswitch.com/winlive/help/customer-service.html

-steve
--