how do I uninstall cyber security
eric naylor
2009-10-14 18:31:47 UTC
I installed Cyber Security to get on a site thinking it was free. Now when I
power on I get 5 min worth of security warnings .
When I go to Start / Add Change program to uninstall it, it launches into
cyber security instead of performing the uninstall.
How do I get Cyber Security off my machine?
StephenB
2009-10-15 00:10:17 UTC
Why you posted here, I don't know, as this is a newsgroup for Windows Live Admin
Center, formerly known as custom domains.

In any event, your PC is now infected by malware as CyberSecurity *is* the
virus.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-cyber-security

-steve
--