alernate email and picture
writershea
2008-06-06 03:41:00 UTC
I have several questions. None were answered in help central.

1. Is a email address the same as a windows live ID

2. I just added an alernate email address, How do I get into it

3. How come I never got a message to verify my alternate account

4. Where do I find another picture like the one I have for my emaill address tha

signed up with.
StephenB
2008-06-06 13:58:31 UTC
Post by writershea
I have several questions. None were answered in help central.
1. Is a email address the same as a windows live ID?
Yes, typically.
You can create a LiveID for an existing email address or create a new LiveID
that can be a Hotmail account
Post by writershea
2. I just added an alernate email address, How do I get into it?
The alternate email address is meant to be an existing email address that you
already have and can access. It can be another Hotmail account or an address
with your ISP. Its intent is to allow you to receive a password reset
confirmation request at the alternate address in the event that you forgot the
password for your LiveID.
Post by writershea
3. How come I never got a message to verify my alternate account?
Because none is sent.
Post by writershea
4. Where do I find another picture like the one I have for my emaill address that
signed up with.
I don't know what this question means.

-steve

--