Personal Signature
David
2008-06-03 18:21:01 UTC
I have created a personal signature with my address and phone that appears at the bottom of my e-mails. However, when sent, the signature and additional lines are double spaced. Any way to correct that?
StephenB
2008-06-03 23:49:15 UTC
Post by David
I have created a personal signature with my address and phone that appears at the bottom of my e-mails. However, when sent, the signature and additional lines are double spaced. Any way to correct that?
I'm just going to guess, but if you set this up in Windows Live Hotmail options,
then try using Shift-Enter instead of enter at the end of each line in the
signature. In HTML editors, Enter usually indicates a new paragraph and
Shift-Enter means a new line.
Note that I have not tried this in Hotmail's signature editor.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live