Can not get my mail all comng to MSN...
Hilton
2008-06-01 15:12:01 UTC
I signed up for LIVE...but I cannot get my mail from Yahoo ( every thing pop3 goes into Yahoo)to MSN..I now have a Treo 700wx and using Outlook and Win Mob 6...Felt it would be best to use MSN Mobile and be able to get my mail from it ranther than Yahoo...Everything in one basket..I have followed all the instructions and even recieved a confermation e-mial that both accounts reconize each other... but no mail sent to any address other than MSNB.com will sow up in MSN..

I also can not find in my account summery where I am a "live" customer...that may be the problem..

Any help will be appreciated..

Hefs
StephenB
2008-06-02 00:03:06 UTC