email
Brand
2008-11-25 22:23:09 UTC
Why isn't my Email button working to email directly from a Microsoft
document???
StephenB
2008-11-26 01:25:27 UTC
Post by Brand
Why isn't my Email button working to email directly from a Microsoft
document???
You're posting to a dead newsgroup that was created to mirror the forum of the
same name, which was for discussing Windows Live Custom Domains.
You would do better by posting to a newsgroup for the specific Office program or
programs you are referring to. In order for that button to work, however, your
default email program needs to be set in Windows. If you are using gmail via the
web, it won't work as you are not using an email client.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live
***@mvps.org
CoCoBIG
2009-01-07 03:51:13 UTC
Can someone give advice or have knowledge on how to use Windows live
Messenger. I'm trying to use camera/video mail from on computer to another.
First thing the Icon for video call is not on the toolbar and the directions
on line are a helpful but a bit unclear anyone who can help great
appreciate.
document???
StephenB