Windows live messenger
trevor
2008-03-12 19:39:01 UTC
Every time i switch on my laptop instead of the windows live messenger box appearing with my contacts etc ,a box appears saying windows installer preparing to install then a box saying repairing windows live messenger,and then the windows live messenger box with my contacts.I have uninstalled and reinstalled the programme but the problem is still there.

Trevor
alexx
2008-03-13 02:47:00 UTC
my windows live have problem for open what it that?
alan
2008-06-22 13:42:00 UTC
It sounds as if you are clicking on the install ICON. Open messenger and
create a new shortcut ICON then delete the install icon.