Coms and Rundll32
Colin
2009-05-29 16:11:06 UTC
Hi can anyone help, I keep getting two messages when I try and play a movie
from my portable hard drive, they are: Rundll32 has stopped and COM
Surrogate has stopped working???

Cheers Colin
StephenB
2009-05-29 23:46:59 UTC
Post by Colin
Hi can anyone help, I keep getting two messages when I try and play a movie
from my portable hard drive, they are: Rundll32 has stopped and COM
Surrogate has stopped working???
Cheers Colin
I suggest that you post this in a newsgroup that is specific to your operating
system or perhaps Windows Media, if that is what you are using to try and play
the video.
This a "dead" newsgroup that was for discussion of Windows Live Custom Domains,
so you are off topic for that anyway.
-steve

--
Stephen Boots