live hotmail plus & custom domain
sp1der
2008-06-13 10:21:03 UTC
Hi all,

I have my custom domain account @sysadmin.it, and I would upgrade it to
Windows Live Hotmail Plus. Is it possibile?

thanks
Ildhund
2008-06-13 11:07:40 UTC
Post by sp1der
Hi all,
it to Windows Live Hotmail Plus. Is it possibile?
Go to http://get.live.com/it-it/mailplus/features and try. The
subscribe button is at the bottom of the page.
Noel
sp1der
2008-06-13 18:19:11 UTC
Go to http://get.live.com/it-it/mailplus/features and try. The subscribe
button is at the bottom of the page.
ok I had upgrade my account... but how to for sync my calendar between
pocketpc/web/notebook (outlook2007)?
StephenB
2008-06-13 21:38:11 UTC
Post by sp1der
Go to http://get.live.com/it-it/mailplus/features and try. The subscribe
button is at the bottom of the page.
ok I had upgrade my account... but how to for sync my calendar between
pocketpc/web/notebook (outlook2007)?
You would need to use the Outlook Connector -
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7AAD7E6A-931E-438A-950C-5E9EA66322D4&displaylang=en
Then make the Hotmail account the default account and delivery location for mail
in Outlook.
Then set up ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center to sync with Outlook.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live
***@mvps.org
sp1der
2008-06-14 09:22:33 UTC
Post by StephenB
You would need to use the Outlook Connector -
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7AAD7E6A-931E-438A-950C-5E9EA66322D4&displaylang=en
Then make the Hotmail account the default account and delivery location for
mail in Outlook.
Then set up ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center to sync with Outlook.
-steve
Ok I installed Outlook Connector, but I receive this error:

Outlook Connector versione 12.0.4518.1063

Account: ***@sysadmin.it

Accesso riuscito alle 14/06/2008 10.49.36

Posta elettronica: Ultimo aggiornamento riuscito alle 11.09.
Calendario: Errore alle 10.50.
Contatti: Ultimo aggiornamento riuscito alle 11.09.

Errori:

Ora: 14/06/2008 10.49.40
Errore in Calendario
Outlook Connector รจ disponibile solo per i sottoscrittori.
sp1der
Is possible to sync my pocketpc with Windows Live Hotmail Plus???
Ildhund
2008-06-14 11:22:00 UTC
From
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx :
"Access to Windows Live Hotmail calendar in Microsoft Office Outlook
currently remains a feature for MSN Premium customers." Hotmail Plus
doesn't do it.
--
Noel
sp1der
2008-06-14 11:36:50 UTC
Post by Ildhund
From
"Access to Windows Live Hotmail calendar in Microsoft Office Outlook
currently remains a feature for MSN Premium customers." Hotmail Plus doesn't
do it.
--
oh no... this is very bad news... :-(
But in the future Microsoft will enable live hotmail plus feature to
sync calendar???
StephenB
***@mvps.org
Ildhund
2008-06-16 11:08:26 UTC
I just noticed this on the Hotmail help site:
"To access your Windows Live Hotmail calendar with Outlook, you must
*purchase and install Microsoft Office Live or* upgrade to an MSN
Premium account."

Since it says 'purchase', it might not work with a free Office Live
account, but worth trying...
--
Noel
Post by StephenB
My apologies. I didn't realize that this wasn't possible for Plus users - the
calendar sync, that is.
-steve
From
sp1der
2008-06-16 13:10:38 UTC
can you give me the link of MSN premium account?
StephenB
2008-06-16 23:02:00 UTC
Post by sp1der
Post by Ildhund
"To access your Windows Live Hotmail calendar with Outlook, you must
*purchase and install Microsoft Office Live or* upgrade to an MSN Premium
account."
can you give me the link of MSN premium account?
MSN Premium - http://join.msn.com/premium/overview
-steve
***@mvps.org
sp1der
2008-06-17 06:32:55 UTC
Post by StephenB
Post by sp1der
Post by Ildhund
"To access your Windows Live Hotmail calendar with Outlook, you must
*purchase and install Microsoft Office Live or* upgrade to an MSN Premium
account."
can you give me the link of MSN premium account?
MSN Premium - http://join.msn.com/premium/overview
-steve
In this page I don't see MSN premium account, but only MSN Hotmail
Plus!
Ildhund
2008-06-17 08:32:15 UTC
Post by sp1der
Post by StephenB
Post by sp1der
Post by Ildhund
"To access your Windows Live Hotmail calendar with Outlook, you
must *purchase and install Microsoft Office Live or* upgrade to
an MSN Premium account."
can you give me the link of MSN premium account?
MSN Premium - http://join.msn.com/premium/overview
-steve
In this page I don't see MSN premium account, but only MSN Hotmail
Plus!
It looks like it's not available in Italy.
Noel
StephenB
2008-06-17 08:35:44 UTC
Post by sp1der
Post by StephenB
Post by sp1der
Post by Ildhund
"To access your Windows Live Hotmail calendar with Outlook, you must
*purchase and install Microsoft Office Live or* upgrade to an MSN Premium
account."
can you give me the link of MSN premium account?
MSN Premium - http://join.msn.com/premium/overview
-steve
In this page I don't see MSN premium account, but only MSN Hotmail
Plus!
Unfortunately, that would mean that it is not available for the country you are
located in. MSN services vary by region.
-steve
***@mvps.org
sp1der
2008-06-17 09:23:36 UTC
Post by StephenB
Unfortunately, that would mean that it is not available for the country you
are located in. MSN services vary by region.
ok thanks!
I live in Italy, but then how do I synchronize my calendar?
StephenB
2008-06-17 23:39:16 UTC
Post by sp1der
Post by StephenB
Unfortunately, that would mean that it is not available for the country you
are located in. MSN services vary by region.
ok thanks!
I live in Italy, but then how do I synchronize my calendar?
I think you already know this, but until it is made available for free to all
users of the service, you can't.
-steve

sp1der
2008-06-16 14:46:15 UTC
Hi all,

http://geekswithblogs.net/sdorman/archive/2008/02/24/outlook-connector-calendar-sync.aspx

calendar synchronization is coming soon... :-)
StephenB
2008-06-16 23:02:45 UTC
Post by sp1der
Hi all,
http://geekswithblogs.net/sdorman/archive/2008/02/24/outlook-connector-calendar-sync.aspx
calendar synchronization is coming soon... :-)
Of course, "soon" is a relative term. Hang in there, though, it should happen
eventually.
-steve