Windows Live Mail / Comcast
DWJ
2008-07-03 01:31:59 UTC
We just got Comcast on our computer and I am trying to set up our E-mail
accounts using Windows Live Mail. I am getting all the E-mail in ok but when
I try to send out anything from Windows Live all my mail goes into the Sent
folder and gets stuck.

inactivity.

Subject 'Fw: AFTER HILLARY: CAN A WOMAN WIN?'
Server: 'smtp.gmail.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): Yes
Socket Error: 10053

I checked all my settings and went to Comcast and looked at all instructions
and everything matches exactly. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this
error . We are getting mail in Ok this is just outgoing mail on all accounts
even Google and MSN will not work sending out mail.

Any Suggestions is appreciated .
Regards,
DWJ
DWJ
2008-07-03 07:24:08 UTC
Problem fixed disregard.
Post by DWJ
We just got Comcast on our computer and I am trying to set up our E-mail
accounts using Windows Live Mail. I am getting all the E-mail in ok but
when I try to send out anything from Windows Live all my mail goes into
the Sent folder and gets stuck.
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
inactivity.
Subject 'Fw: AFTER HILLARY: CAN A WOMAN WIN?'