How do I Flag an email ???
M Adeel
2008-06-03 10:01:04 UTC

I rely on my Windows live hotmail account very much as for personal and connercial use. I need to flag messages so that I can track workflow on the messages. Any possibility to flag message or alternative which can resolve my request.

Thanks for help.
StephenB
2008-06-03 16:48:59 UTC
Post by M Adeel
Hi,
I rely on my Windows live hotmail account very much as for personal and connercial use. I need to flag messages so that I can track workflow on the messages. Any possibility to flag message or alternative which can resolve my request.
Thanks for help.
If you use the web interface, no.
If you use Windows Live Mail - http://get.live.com - to access your mail, you
have the option to flag messages. Although it is simply an "on" or "off" flag
setting.
If you use the Outlook Connector,
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7AAD7E6A-931E-438A-950C-5E9EA66322D4&displaylang=en,
with Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007, I suspect that you may be able to use the
Outlook functionality to add categories. I don't use the Connector, so I can't
confirm that for sure.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots