where did my calendar appointments go?
Cindy d
2008-03-12 01:01:04 UTC
I just logged in to view my appointment for tomorrow 3/12/08 and NONE of my appointments were on teh calendar. Nothing, for any months. I relogged in, found the option for the new beta calendar and asked to go to my old calendar, which all my appts were in. Still Nothing! Help! I HAVE to get those appointments!! Please help!
John
2008-06-04 16:18:02 UTC
I don't have a solution but I think I know where the appointments are. I have a similar (or same) issue and found that the calendar that comes up when you are in hotmail and the calendar that opens when you click on windows live in the upper left > windows live services > calendar are NOT the same. I haven't tried yet but I'm thinking of sharing them with eachother if thats possible.