Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up
Lien
2008-03-28 02:54:00 UTC
Trying to get on Windows Live Call, and I get to the found this help search but there is no hyperlink to the Windows Live Call Website. What's the URL to get there so I can sign-up for a Windows Live Call account

Get started with Windows Live Cal
This feature is not available in some markets

You can use Windows Live Call to call a contact's phone or computer. When you try to make a call for the first time, you'll see a Learn More link. Click this link to go to the Windows Live Call website. Your Windows Live ID is used for authentication when you sign up for Windows Live Call, so you don't have to create a new account. You must complete the sign up process before you can make a call.
Janet
2008-05-08 19:15:02 UTC
I have the same trouble. It doesnt take you to any webiste. HELP!
Robert Aldwinckle
2008-05-10 00:51:04 UTC
[Subject: Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up]
I have the same trouble. It doesnt take you to any webiste. HELP!
You're replying to a post which is over a month old
but not leaving any context. What's the URL?

http://get.live.com/messenger/WinLiveCall

(Live Search for
"windows live call"
)

Otherwise, do you meet the System Requirements?

http://get.live.com/messenger/sysreq

Perhaps you don't live in a supported area?

http://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=en-US&project=WL_Messengerv1_1&querytype=topic&query=Messenger_PROC_CallContactPhoneOrPC.htm

<quote>
This feature is not available in some markets.
</quote>

Oh. Is this what you are doing?

<quote>
When you try to make a call for the first time,
you'll see a Learn More link.
Click this link to go to the Windows Live Call website.
</quote>

Looks like you are in the wrong newsgroup
and should be posting in Windows Live Messenger
instead.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---
unknown
2010-01-19 21:22:04 UTC
data

Robert Aldwinckle wrote:

Re: Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up
09-May-08

"Janet" <***@helpcommunity.live.com> wrote in messag news:D6A52051-AE21-499E-8418-***@microsoft.com..

You're replying to a post which is over a month ol
but not leaving any context. What's the URL

http://get.live.com/messenger/WinLiveCal

(Live Search fo
"windows live call

Otherwise, do you meet the System Requirements

http://get.live.com/messenger/sysre

Perhaps you don't live in a supported area

http://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=en-US&project=WL_Messengerv1_1&querytype=topic&query=Messenger_PROC_CallContactPhoneOrPC.ht

<quote
This feature is not available in some markets
</quote

Oh. Is this what you are doing

<quote
When you try to make a call for the first time
you'll see a Learn More link
Click this link to go to the Windows Live Call website
</quote

Looks like you are in the wrong newsgrou
and should be posting in Windows Live Messenge
instead

Good luc

Robert Aldwinckl
---

On Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:54 PM
anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up
Trying to get on Windows Live Call, and I get to the found this help search but there is no hyperlink to the Windows Live Call Website. What's the URL to get there so I can sign-up for a Windows Live Call account

Get started with Windows Live Cal
This feature is not available in some markets

You can use Windows Live Call to call a contact's phone or computer. When you try to make a call for the first time, you'll see a Learn More link. Click this link to go to the Windows Live Call website. Your Windows Live ID is used for authentication when you sign up for Windows Live Call, so you don't have to create a new account. You must complete the sign up process before you can make a call.

On Thursday, May 08, 2008 3:15 PM
anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up
I have the same trouble. It doesnt take you to any webiste. HELP!

On Friday, May 09, 2008 8:51 PM
Robert Aldwinckle wrote:

[...]

On Saturday, May 10, 2008 2:18 AM
anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up
salut

On Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:36 PM
kjell holmberg wrote:

flygen
hej

On Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:40 PM
kjell holmberg wrote:

sladden
hej p? er

On Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:20 PM
holmberg kjell wrote:

call
data

REVIEW: Remotesoft Obfuscator and Linker
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/29d07e09-2f72-440b-91eb-89315c2f026f/review-remotesoft-obfusc.aspx
saidali
2008-05-10 06:18:00 UTC
salut
unknown
2010-01-19 20:40:19 UTC
hej p? er

anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up
10-May-08

salut

anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up
salut

On Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:36 PM
kjell holmberg wrote:

flygen
hej

Ping Webservice
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/68a17cdb-0869-4cb9-8286-aa998efc58b6/ping-webservice.aspx
unknown
2010-01-19 20:36:59 UTC
hej

anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up
27-Mar-08

Trying to get on Windows Live Call, and I get to the found this help search but there is no hyperlink to the Windows Live Call Website. What's the URL to get there so I can sign-up for a Windows Live Call account.

Get started with Windows Live Call

anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Call Website - Account Sign-up
salut

Pass XML Instead of Arrays To SQL Server Procedure
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bd8e0b3e-4565-4225-b571-72c755338d5b/pass-xml-instead-of-array.aspx
unknown
2010-01-19 21:20:24 UTC
data

kjell holmberg wrote:

flygen
hej

On Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:40 PM
kjell holmberg wrote:

sladden
hej p? er

Setting A Maximum Execution Time on a Thread
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5786c9a5-5cdf-40ad-bbb1-8846cc118dfe/setting-a-maximum-executi.aspx