Help me.
Valarie Sickler
2008-06-05 16:12:00 UTC
I was doing a pretty important email and I pushed SAVE AS A DRAFT and I cant find it. It is like it was totally deleted. The problem is I had not sent it yet. How can I find or retrieve it because like I said it was pretty important and I need to send it
Valarie
StephenB
2008-06-06 00:22:33 UTC
I was doing a pretty important email and I pushed SAVE AS A DRAFT and I cant find it. It is like it was totally deleted. The problem is I had not sent it yet. How can I find or retrieve it because like I said it was pretty important and I need to send it.
Valarie
I assume that you are referring to a Windows Live Hotmail email being composed
on the web site. If the message is not in the Drafts folder, I'm afraid that it
is lost, though I can't tell you why the problem happened.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live