Co-brand Logo Stuck in Main Windows Live ID
One
2008-01-10 10:46:02 UTC
Hi

I had created a Co-brand Logo for a domain I had. However after creation I noticed that it had been added to my @msn account also, which is the main account I have used to register Windows Live Admin Center

I have removed Co-branding now. The Logo is no longer being displayed in the Domain Accounts. However it is still flashing in my main ID

Why is this happening ?
unknown
2009-10-28 06:02:59 UTC
Hello, I am experiencing a similar difficulty, if happened because I did not use Internet Explorer to initiate the co-branding, then took it off using IE. So part of the code that was used to upload was still loaded. What you can do, is try using IE to upload any image that meets specification, then remove using the same browser.

I know it's been almost 2 years, and you might have already solved this. But I hope this helps.

anonymou wrote:

Co-brand Logo Stuck in Main Windows Live ID
10-Jan-08

Hi,

I had created a Co-brand Logo for a domain I had. However after creation I noticed that it had been added to my @msn account also, which is the main account I have used to register Windows Live Admin Center.

I have removed Co-branding now. The Logo is no longer being displayed in the Domain Accounts. However it is still flashing in my main ID.

Why is this happening ?

On Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:46 AM
anonymou wrote:

Co-brand Logo Stuck in Main Windows Live ID
Hi,

I had created a Co-brand Logo for a domain I had. However after creation I noticed that it had been added to my @msn account also, which is the main account I have used to register Windows Live Admin Center.

I have removed Co-branding now. The Logo is no longer being displayed in the Domain Accounts. However it is still flashing in my main ID.

Why is this happening ?

Working with Client Side Xml Data Islands from Server-Side ASP.NET code
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/23406c33-76e4-4bde-b8a9-e41f967e573b/working-with-client-side.aspx