Displaying headers
Donald
2008-05-16 21:14:01 UTC
Prior to this version of Windows Live, I had headers displayed with all incoming email. I can't seem to find a way to display them now,can you help by giving me directions to accomplish the task
***@hotmail.com
StephenB
2008-05-17 12:23:16 UTC
Prior to this version of Windows Live, I had headers displayed with all incoming email. I can't seem to find a way to display them now,can you help by giving me directions to accomplish the task?
To see all headers for a message (and the source code for the message) right
click a message in the message list and select "View Source."
The default view of messages in the Full version of Hotmail includes: From, To,
and Sent, along with the subject and attachments.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live