adding emil accounts
The Roque Clan
2007-03-18 02:12:00 UTC
where do i exactly find the page where i can add additional emal accounts? thanks
celticboy6
2007-03-19 22:17:13 UTC
First, sign in to http://domains.live.com using the admin account for your domain.

Second, click the domain name you want to add users to.

Third, on the Member Accounts page click "Add" to create new members, or "Import" to import existing accounts that have the same domain name.
Michael Atalla
2007-05-17 18:43:01 UTC
If I leave my membership closed to my custom domain and add new members...how do they sign in? Does the result of adding a new member give me a URL to send them? Do I set a default password for them?

Also, what if they already have a LiveID/passport...do they have to change to the new one?
celticboy6
2007-05-21 15:19:01 UTC
If you leave your membership closed, the only difference is that you have to sign up each member, where in open membership they can create an account without your intervention.

You need to set a starting password for all the accounts and then you can select whether they will be asked to change their password when they first sign in, or if they can keep the "Default" password until they elect to change it.

All accounts, whether created by an opened or closed domain, sign in through http://mail.live.com.

If they already have a LiveID/Passport then they won't be able to convert it into or merge it with the new Custom Domains Live ID you create for them. One way to move the mail from the old account to the new one is to install the Windows Live Mail Desktop beta which allows you to access your accounts through an installed client. It also has a drag and drop feature that allows you to transfer mail between two or more accounts.

Best,
Andrew
celticboy6
2007-03-19 22:19:10 UTC
test
keviekev23
2007-04-05 07:44:02 UTC
test as well
unknown
2009-11-18 23:27:29 UTC
hi matt I GO to bad at 6: 25

anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
17-Mar-07

where do i exactly find the page where i can add additional emal accounts? thanks

On Saturday, March 17, 2007 9:12 PM
anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
where do i exactly find the page where i can add additional emal accounts? thanks

On Monday, March 19, 2007 5:17 PM
anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
First, sign in to http://domains.live.com using the admin account for your domain.

Second, click the domain name you want to add users to

Third, on the Member Accounts page click "Add" to create new members, or "Import" to import existing accounts that have the same domain name.

On Monday, March 19, 2007 5:19 PM
anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
test

On Thursday, April 05, 2007 3:44 AM
anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
test as well

On Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:43 PM
anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
If I leave my membership closed to my custom domain and add new members...how do they sign in? Does the result of adding a new member give me a URL to send them? Do I set a default password for them

Also, what if they already have a LiveID/passport...do they have to change to the new one?

On Monday, May 21, 2007 11:19 AM
anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
[...]

Updated: Production Exception Handling For Dummies 101
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/aed65507-0875-4138-b45c-a3f5b2184aa5/updated-production-excep.aspx
unknown
2009-11-19 11:20:30 UTC
hi matt i go to bad at 6: 25 or 6:30 ok thaks
sam

anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
17-Mar-07

where do i exactly find the page where i can add additional emal accounts? thanks

On Saturday, March 17, 2007 9:12 PM
anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
where do i exactly find the page where i can add additional emal accounts? thanks

On Monday, March 19, 2007 5:17 PM

adding emil accounts

anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
test as well

On Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:43 PM
anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
If I leave my membership closed to my custom domain and add new members...how do they sign in? Does the result of adding a new member give me a URL to send them? Do I set a default password for them

Also, what if they already have a LiveID/passport...do they have to change to the new one?

On Monday, May 21, 2007 11:19 AM
anonymou wrote:

adding emil accounts
[...]

On Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:27 PM
Sam tryon wrote:

to matt
hi matt I GO to bad at 6: 25

ASP.NET: Hamburger, Yes! AJAX, "NOT!", Redux!
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bf10c5a6-0c8e-4ba9-934d-edb57ab852e3/aspnet-hamburger-yes.aspx