Windows Live Suite not installed?
Andrew
2008-05-01 19:37:00 UTC
Hey.

When I was trying to install the recent update for Live Messenger, I got an error message saying:

There was a problem with this installation. Windows Live Suite was not installed.

"System error details
Code: 0x80070643

I had never had any problems like this before, and so after trying repeatedly to sort this out, I decided to uninstall Live Messenger, and reinstall it from the internet. However, when I tried to do so, the same error message came up again, and now I can't use Messenger at all.

How can I sort this out? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jared
2008-05-11 07:19:00 UTC
hey i cant download msn on my computer because its says i dont have windows live suite
dolphinstoo
2008-05-11 22:20:00 UTC
i have exactly the same problem. Don't you think with micro soft having all of bill's assets they would provide a call in tech support or live chat support...???? another blue screen of death.
unknown
2009-10-18 12:59:40 UTC
WHEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD I GET THE MESSAGE FATAL ERROR WINDOW LIVE SUITE NOT INSTALLED.

anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Suite not installed?
01-May-08

Hey.

When I was trying to install the recent update for Live Messenger, I got an error message saying:

There was a problem with this installation. Windows Live Suite was not installed.

"System error details
Code: 0x80070643

I had never had any problems like this before, and so after trying repeatedly to sort this out, I decided to uninstall Live Messenger, and reinstall it from the internet. However, when I tried to do so, the same error message came up again, and now I can't use Messenger at all.

How can I sort this out? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

On Thursday, May 01, 2008 3:37 PM
anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Suite not installed?
Hey.

When I was trying to install the recent update for Live Messenger, I got an error message saying:

There was a problem with this installation. Windows Live Suite was not installed.

"System error details
Code: 0x80070643

I had never had any problems like this before, and so after trying repeatedly to sort this out, I decided to uninstall Live Messenger, and reinstall it from the internet. However, when I tried to do so, the same error message came up again, and now I can't use Messenger at all.

How can I sort this out? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

On Sunday, May 11, 2008 3:19 AM
anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Suite not installed?
hey i cant download msn on my computer because its says i dont have windows live suite

On Sunday, May 11, 2008 6:20 PM
anonymou wrote:

Windows Live Suite not installed?
i have exactly the same problem. Don't you think with micro soft having all of bill's assets they would provide a call in tech support or live chat support...???? another blue screen of death.

Convert HTML +Script into 100% Javascript Include Source Code
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ae4ed722-0829-4b36-8ca2-1edbf3b120e9/convert-html-script-into.aspx