justbeachy@live.com
Joyce
2008-05-31 17:17:03 UTC
I am trying to communicate with an aquaintance in Italy. I'm in Jacksonville Florida USA. His email address ends in @hotmail.it He doesn't seem to have received my emails. Is there any reason that my live.com account in the USA can not communicate with his @hotmail.it in Italy? Is there any way of knowing wheather my emails transmitted or not?

***@live.com
StephenB
2008-05-31 23:28:23 UTC
There should be no reason for it to not reach that address. It could be the spam
filtering settings used on the receiving end. Ask him to add your address to the
Safe Sender list.
You can contact Hotmail support to have this investigated -
http://support.live.com
-steve
--
Stephen Boots